From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The initials CFP are used to refer to:
- 25 metre center-fire pistol, a shooting sport
- California Fully Protected Species, legal wildlife designation
- Call for papers, a method used in academic contexts for collecting articles of work
- Canadian Firearms Program, regulatory body
- Center for Freedom and Prosperity, CF&P, US tax reform advocacy
- Certified Financial Planner, certification
- C Form-factor Pluggable, agreement for form-factor for digital signals
- CFP franc, currency used in the French overseas possessions
- College Football Playoff, US postseason tournament
- Common Fisheries Policy of EU
- Compagnie Française des Pétroles, the first incarnation of Total S.A.
- Computers, Freedom, and Privacy, annual North American academic conference
- Concentración de Fuerzas Populares, former political party in Ecuador
- Complementary feedback pair
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CFP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.