Jump to navigation Jump to search
The initials CFP are used to refer to:
- 25 metre center-fire pistol, a shooting sport
- California Fully Protected Species, legal wildlife designation
- Call for papers, a method used in academic contexts for collecting articles of work
- Canadian Family Physician, a peer-reviewed open-access medical journal published by the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Canadian Firearms Program, regulatory body
- Center for Freedom and Prosperity, CF&P, US tax reform advocacy
- Certified Financial Planner, certification
- C Form-factor Pluggable, agreement for form-factor for digital signals
- CFP franc, currency used in the French overseas possessions
- Christian Focus Publications, British publishing house
- College Football Playoff, US postseason tournament
- Common Fisheries Policy of EU
- Compagnie Française des Pétroles, the first incarnation of Total S.A.
- Computers, Freedom, and Privacy, annual North American academic conference
- Concentración de Fuerzas Populares, former political party in Ecuador
- Complementary feedback pair
- Cyan fluorescent protein, a derivative of the Green fluorescent protein
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CFP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.