From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CIAA may refer to the:
- Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association, a U.S. athletic conference competing in NCAA Division II
- Confederation of the Food and Drink Industries of the EU, a European trade organization
- Confederation of Indian Amateur Astronomer Association, a conglomeration of amateur astronomers and amateur astronomy associations from India
- Conference on Implementation and Application of Automata, an international academic conference in computer science
- Cook Inlet Aquaculture Association a non-profit organization that works to promote sustainable salmon fishing in Alaska
- Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs, the U.S. government office led by the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs
- Cayman Islands Airports Authority, the operator of the three airports in that country
- Cayman Islands Athletic Association, the governing body for the sport of athletics in the Cayman Islands
- Comisión Investigadora de Accidentes de Aviación, the Dominican Republic aviation accident investigation authority
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CIAA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.