|Slogan||Today's Best Country|
|First air date||2005|
|HAAT||341.2 meters (1,119 ft)|
|Owner||Golden West Broadcasting|
|Sister stations||CJYM, CFYM|
|Webcast||CKVX-FM listen online|
|Website||Country 104.9 Website|
CKVX-FM is a Canadian radio station broadcasting at 104.9 FM with a country music format branded as "Country 104.9". Licensed to Kindersley, Saskatchewan, it serves west central Saskatchewan. It first began broadcasting in 2005. The station is currently owned by Golden West Broadcasting.
In August 2016, CKVX increased its power to 100,000 watts; the new signal covers the majority of west central Saskatchewan, although the station will primarily focus on serving Kindersley and Rosetown. In September 2016, CKVX-FM flipped to country.
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2005-70
- http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/archive/2015/2015-249.pdf CRTC information for CKVX-FM
- "Kindersley's 104.9 FM Gets a Big Boost". WestCentralOnline. Golden West Broadcasting. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- Official website
- CKVX-FM history - Canadian Communications Foundation
- Query the REC's Canadian station database for CKVX-FM
|This article about a radio station in Saskatchewan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|