CLG could refer to:
- Colonel Light Gardens; a suburb in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Company limited by guarantee, a type of corporation in British and Irish company law
- Department for Communities and Local Government, the UK Government department for communities and local government in England
- Guided missile light cruiser, a classification of warship in the United States Navy
- Galveston class cruiser, a type of United States Navy ship
- WCLG-FM, a radio station located in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
- Cumann Lúthchleas Gael, abbreviation for the Gaelic Athletic Association
- Counter Logic Gaming, a professional eSports gaming team
- Cee Lo Green, an American singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CLG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.