Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coi or COI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
COI or Coi may refer to:
- Coi (restaurant), restaurant in San Francisco, California, United States
- Dennis Coi (died 1987), Canadian figure skater
- Center on Organizational Innovation, a research center at Columbia University
- Central Office of Information, a former UK Government department
- Church of Ireland, an autonomous province of the Anglican Communion
- Commission de l'Océan Indien, or Indian Ocean Commission
Science and technology
- California Oregon Intertie or Path 66, an electrical power transmission system
- Community of inquiry, a concept describing the social quality of scientific inquiry
- Community of interest (computer security), a computer networking technique of segregation of resources
- Confirmed opt-in, a policy for obtaining mailing list recipients
- Contingency Orbit Insertion, an abort mode of the Apollo spacecraft
- Cost of illness, see Disease burden
- Cytochrome Oxidase Subunit 1, a gene
- Coprocessor Offload Infrastructure, a high-level software library for code and data offloading to a Xeon Phi Coprocessor
- Conflict of interest
- Certificate of Insurance, an acronym in healthcare
- Certificate of incorporation
• Chief of Investigations in New York law enforcement.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title COI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.