From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coi or COI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
COI may refer to:
- Center on Organizational Innovation, a research center at Columbia University
- Central Office of Information, a former UK Government department
- Commission de l'Océan Indien, or Indian Ocean Commission
Science and technology
- California Oregon Intertie or Path 66, an electrical power transmission system
- Community of inquiry, a concept describing the social quality of scientific inquiry
- Community of interest (computer security), a computer networking technique of segregation of resources
- Confirmed opt-in, a policy for obtaining mailing list recipients
- Contingency Orbit Insertion, an abort mode of the Apollo spacecraft
- Cytochrome Oxidase Subunit 1, a gene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title COI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.