From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up koi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koi are ornamental domesticated fish, commonly kept for decorative purposes in outdoor ponds.
Koi may also refer to:
- Koi, California, a Native American settlement in Lake County, California
- Koi (magazine), a British journal on the hobby of keeping Koi
- Koi Kaze, a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Motoi Yoshida
- Koi, Hanabi, Hatsune Okumura's debut single
- "Koi" (song), a single by Gen Hoshino
- koi, the ISO 639-3 identifier for the Komi-Permyak language
- Furuichi Kōi (古市公威; 1854–1934), a civil engineer and president of Kōka Daigaku, the present college of engineering of Tokyo University
- Koi Turnbull, an American comic book artist
- Koi, a Japanese comic book artist, author of Is the Order a Rabbit?
- KOI (disambiguation)
- Khoi (disambiguation)
- Coy (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Koi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.