From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
COPE may refer to:
- Cadena COPE, the private national radio network of the Spanish Catholic Church
- Canadian Office and Professional Employees Union, a Canadian labour union
- Center for Organic Photonics and Electronics at Georgia Institute of Technology College of Sciences
- Coalition of Progressive Electors, a municipal political party in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Committee on Publication Ethics, a nonprofit organization
- Communications Opportunity, Promotion and Enhancement Bill of 2006, aka the Barton/COPE Act (HR 5252
- Congress of the People (South African political party), a political party formed in 2008 in South Africa
- COPE (gene), a human gene that encodes the protein coatomer subunit epsilon
- COPE (film), an 2007 psychological thriller/horror independent film
- The Council of Pacific Education (COPE), a regional branch of Education International, the global federation of teachers' trade unions
- Project COPE, a Boy Scouts of America program designed to develop a Challenging Outdoor Personal Experience
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title COPE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.