From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CPG (disambiguation))
|Look up CPG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CPG may stand for:
- Caffeoyl phenylethanoid glycoside, a type of phenolic compound (see for instance Verbascoside)
- Calorically perfect gas
- CpG ODN, a synthetic TLR9 agonist
- CpG site, a site in DNA
- CpG island, a specialized region of DNA
- Central pattern generator, a neural oscillator, for example generating the respiratory cycle
- the abbreviation for Calopogon, an orchid genus containing the "grass pinks"
- Catalog of Principal Galaxies, see Principal Galaxies Catalogue
- Controlled Porosity Glass or Controlled Pore Glass, synonyms for porous glass
- Clavis Patrum Graecorum is a series of volumes published by Brepols of Turnhout in Belgium.
- Consumer packaged goods, another name for fast-moving consumer goods
- the ICAO airline designator for Corporacion Aeroangeles, Mexico
- CPG (marketing agency), a marketing and communications agency
- Converged Packet Gateway, mobile network node
- Clinical practice guideline
- CPg, a Hungarian punk rock band
- Center for the Prevention of Genocide at the United States Holocaust Memory Museum
- Central People's Government, the term used to define the government of the People's Republic of China
- Codices Palatini germanici, the collection of German-language manuscripts in the Palatine library in Heidelberg
- CPG 359, the Cod. Pal. germ. 359 illustrated manuscript
- Catholic Police Guild
- Communist Party of Greece
- In Fallout 4, CPG stands for the Commonwealth Provisional Government
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CPG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.