Jump to navigation Jump to search
CSAT may refer to:
- Civil Services Aptitude Test, a compulsory part of Civil Services Examination, that act as a screening test to Civil Services Main examination Conducted annually by Union Public Service Commission of India. It is also known as Civil Services Preliminary Examination
- College Scholastic Ability Test, a standardized test in South Korea
- Supreme Council of National Defense (Romania) (Consiliul Suprem de Apărare a Ţării), an autonomous administrative authority in Romania
- Customer satisfaction measure or index (Market Research)
- Circuit satisfiability problem, a classic NP-complete problem in computer science
- Commonwealth Secretariat arbitral tribunal
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist, a therapeutic accreditation granted by the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals
- Canton-Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty, a faction in the 2013 video game ARMA 3
- Czech Airlines Technics, a Czech company for maintenance and repairing aircraft based in Prague
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CSAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.