CU London is a Higher Education institute owned and governed by Coventry University. CU London began offering courses to students in September 2017 and currently operates in the Dagenham Civic Centre in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. It is Coventry University's second campus in the capital alongside Coventry University London.
CU London offers a range of subjects across Foundation, HNC, HND and degree level, which students can study full-time or part-time on evenings or weekends. Subjects offered by CU London include:
- Biological & Chemical Sciences
- Business & Law
- Business Management & Leadership
- Combined Engineering
- Computing Science
- Counselling Integrative Theory & Practice
- Cyber Security
- Digital & Technology Solutions
- Early Childhood Development & Learning
- Financial Services
- Health & Social Care
- Law & Practice
- Professional Accounting
- Primary Education & Teaching Studies
- Public Health & Community Studies
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
Beyond its work teaching on undergraduate courses, CU London has continued to use its campus, the former Dagenham Civic Centre building, as a hub for community events. This has included the Annual Conference of the All Women’s Network and Run4Life.
CU London has also developed a range of bursaries and funding sources for young people and teachers in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. The CU London Open Bursary Fund offers additional tutoring in maths and English and a £10,000 donation was made to the Colin Pond Trust Fund to provide extra financial help across local schools.
- Murphy-Bates, Sebastian. "Coventry University plan to offer courses at Dagenham Civic Centre". Barking and Dagenham Post. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- Rasiah, Janine. "Sign up to study at Coventry University's Dagenham Civic Centre campus". Barking and Dagenham Post. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- Vasagar, Jeevan (2011-02-01). "Universities set up London bases to attract foreign students". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- "Coventry University | Full-time". www.coventry.ac.uk. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- Horton, Tom. "Conference on female empowerment held in Dagenham". Barking and Dagenham Post. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "Event information - Run 4 Life". Run 4 Life. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "CU London now offering £95,000 funding for student..." www.coventry.ac.uk. Retrieved 2018-07-16.