Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cadeau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cadeau, the French word for gift, may refer to:
- Le Cadeau, a 1982 French–Italian film
- Dayana Cadeau (born 1966), a Haitian-born Canadian American professional bodybuilder
- Lally Cadeau (born 1948), a Canadian actor
- Rival Cadeau (born 1964), a Seychellois boxer
- Michel Cadotte (1764–1837), also rendered Michel Cadeau, a Métis fur trader of Ojibwe and French-Canadian descent
- "Si la vie est cadeau", a song which won the 1983 Eurovision Song Contest
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadeau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.