Cahir Healy (dual player)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Irish name||Cahir Ó hÉilí|
|Football Position:||Left Corner Back|
|Hurling Position:||Right Half Back|
27 December 1986 |
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Cahir Healy (born 27 December 1986) is an Irish dual player. He plays hurling and football with his local club Portlaoise. He has played hurling and football at inter-county level with Laois although he is currently focusing on hurling.
Cahir was part of the Laois team that won the All-Ireland Minor Football Championship title in 2003. Laois have won three Minor Football title's, the other two were in 1997 and 1996.
In 2004, he was part of the Laois minor team which won the Leinster Minor Football Championship and in the same year, Cahir was on the Portlaoise Senior Hurling team that won the Laois county championship.
In 2006 and again in 2007, Cahir was part of the Laois team that won the Leinster Under-21 Football Championship.
In 2007 Cahir was also part of the Laois hurling team that won the National Hurling League Division 2 in 2007.
At club level, Cahir usually lines out as a defender with Portlaoise. Cahir has won ten County (1 hurling and 9 football) and two Leinster club football titles.
- Laois Senior Hurling Championship (1): 2004
- Laois Senior Football Championship (9): 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Leinster Senior Club Football Championship (2): 2004, 2009
- Leinster Minor Football Championship (1): 2004
- All-Ireland Minor Football Championship (1): 2003
- Leinster Under-21 Football Championship (2): 2006, 2007
- National Hurling League, Division 2 (1): 2007