From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caja (meaning "box" in Spanish) can refer to:
- Caja or caixa, a Spanish savings bank similar to a credit union
- Caja project, a Google security-project for "virtual iframes"
- Caja del Rio, a mesa in New Mexico, USA
- Caja vallenata, a drum similar to a tambora
- Caja China, see Nochebuena
- Caja, the official file manager for the MATE desktop environment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.