From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calabria is a region located in Italy. It may also refer to:
- Ann Marie Calabria, an American jurist on the North Carolina Court of Appeals
- Battle of Calabria, a naval battle between Italy and Britain during World War II
- 31 Infantry Division Calabria, an Italian infantry division of World War II
- "Calabria" (song), several versions of a house track originally by Danish producer Rune/Enur
- "Destination Calabria", a mashup by Italian producer Alex Gaudino, based, in part, on the Rune track
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calabria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.