(Redirected from Callirhoe)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Callirrhoe (//; also Callirhoe) may refer to:
- Callirhoe (Greek mythology)
- Callirrhoe (moon), a moon of Jupiter
- Callirhoe (plant), a genus of plant within the Malvaceae family
- Callirhoé, the only ballet written by French composer Cécile Chaminade
- Chaereas and Callirhoe, a novel written by the ancient Greek author Chariton
- Callirrhoe (Jordan), site of baths near Zareth-shahar on the eastern shore of the Dead Sea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Callirrhoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.