Jump to navigation Jump to search
Callirrhoe (//; also Callirhoe) may refer to:
- Callirhoe (Greek mythology)
- Callirrhoe (moon), a moon of Jupiter
- Callirhoe (plant), a genus of plant within the Malvaceae family
- Callirhoé, the only ballet written by French composer Cécile Chaminade
- Chaereas and Callirhoe, a novel written by the ancient Greek author Chariton
- Callirrhoe (Jordan), site of baths near Zareth-shahar on the eastern shore of the Dead Sea
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Callirrhoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.