Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In Greek mythology:
- Callirrhoe (Oceanid), one of the Oceanid daughters of Oceanus and Tethys, and the mother of Geryon.
- Callirhoe, daughter of the river god Scamander, wife of Tros, mother of Ilus, Assaracus and Ganymede
- Callirrhoe (daughter of Achelous), the daughter of the river-god Achelous, who betrothed her to Alcmaeon
- Callirhoe, a maiden who was loved by Coresus
- Callirhoe, daughter of Lycus, king of Lycia. She fell in love with Diomedes and saved him from being sacrificed to Ares by her father. After Diomedes left Lycia, she hanged herself.
- Callirhoe, daughter of Nestus, mother of Biston, Odomas and Edonus by Ares
- Callirhoe, daughter of the Boeotian Phocus
- Callirhoe, daughter of Meander (mythology) and consort of Car
- Callirrhoe (moon), a moon of Jupiter
- Callirhoe (plant), a genus of plant within the Malvaceae family
- Callirhoé, the only ballet written by French composer Cécile Chaminade
- Chaereas and Callirhoe, a novel written by the ancient Greek author Chariton
- Callirrhoe (Jordan), site of baths near Zareth-shahar on the eastern shore of the Dead Sea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Callirrhoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.