From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Greek mythology:
- Callirrhoe (naiad), a daughter of Oceanus and mother of Geryon, one of the Oceanids
- Callirhoe, daughter of the river god Scamander, wife of Tros, mother of Ilus, Assaracus and Ganymede
- Callirrhoe, the daughter of the river-god Achelous, who betrothed her to Alcmaeon
- Callirhoe, a maiden who was loved by Coresus
- Callirhoe, daughter of Lycus, king of Lycia. She fell in love with Diomedes and saved him from being sacrificed to Ares by her father. After Diomedes left Lycia, she hanged herself.
- Callirhoe, daughter of Nestus, mother of Biston, Odomas and Edonus by Ares
- Callirhoe, daughter of the Boeotian Phocus
- Callirhoe, daughter of Meander and consort of Car
- Callirrhoe (moon), a moon of Jupiter
- Callirhoe, a genus of plant within the Malvaceae family
- Callirhoé, the only ballet written by French composer Cécile Chaminade
- Chaereas and Callirhoe, a novel written by the ancient Greek author Chariton
- A place of baths near Zareth-shahar on the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. Visited by Herod the Great in his last days.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Callirrhoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.