|Full name||Callum Jake Hulme|
|Date of birth||10 October 2000|
|Place of birth||England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:24, 9 August 2019 (UTC)|
Callum Jake Hulme (born 10 November 2000) is an English footballer who plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Leicester City. Formerly a junior player at Manchester City, he arrived at Bury on 27 February 2017 to begin a two-year scholarship. Having been a regular in Bury's youth team since then, Hulme signed a full professional contract with the club on 26 January 2019. He had already made his first team debut in an EFL League Two match against Grimsby Town on Saturday, 8 September 2018, helping Bury to a 4–0 win.
- As of match played 9 March 2019
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Bury||2018–19||EFL League Two||1||0||0||0||0||0||3[a]||0||4||0|
- Appearances in EFL Trophy.
- "Club list of registered players: As at 19th May 2019" (PDF). English Football League. Retrieved 13 July 2019.
- "Leicester City sign Bury youngster for £100,000". The Real EFL. 9 August 2019. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
- "Games played by Callum Hulme in 2018/2019". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
|This biographical article related to English football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|