From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Calvary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with cavalry.
Calvary is the hill in Jerusalem where Jesus was crucified.
Calvary may also refer to:
- Calvary (sanctuary), a complex of chapels imitating Jerusalem
- Calvary (sculpture), a type of public crucifix with figures
- Calvary (film), a 2014 film
- Sacred Mount Calvary of Domodossola, Italy
- Calvary, Wisconsin, United States
- Calvary (CRT station), a Chicago Rapid Transit station
- Calvary Church (disambiguation), the name of a number of local churches
- Calvary hill, a Christian monument intended to represent the passion of Jesus Christ and usually laid out in the form of a pilgrims' way
- Casey Calvary (born 1979), American basketball player
- Calvary Comics, a comic book publisher
- "Calvary" (Angel), a 2003 episode of the television series Angel
- Calvaria (disambiguation)
- Calvaire (disambiguation)
- Kalwaria (disambiguation)
- Kalvarija (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "calvary"
- All pages with a title containing calvary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calvary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.