Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up camaron or camarón in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Camarón may refer to:
- Cape Camarón, a cape on the Caribbean coast of Honduras
- Battle of Camarón, an 1863 battle, part of the French intervention in Mexico
People with the given name
- Camarón de la Isla (1950–1992), Spanish flamenco singer
- Camarón various Mexican and South American dishes with shrimp. See List of Mexican dishes, Chilean cuisine
- Camarón de Tejeda, a town in the Mexican state of Veracruz
- Camaron rebosado, a Philippine dish with deep-fried battered shrimp
- Cameron (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camarón.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.