Cape May (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cape May is the southernmost point of the U.S. state of New Jersey, at the entrance to Delaware Bay.
Cape May may also refer to:
- Cape May, New Jersey, a city in New Jersey
- Cape May (Antarctica), a headland in McMurdo Sound, Antarctica
- USS Cape May (ID-3520), a United States Navy cargo ship and troop transport
- SS Cape May (T-AKR-5063), Heavy Lift Ship of Military Sealift Command's Sealift Program Office
- Cape May (band), an American rock band
- The Cape May, a Canadian rock band
- Cape May County (disambiguation)
- Cape May Court House, New Jersey, a census-designated place
- Cape May Point, New Jersey, a borough
- Cape May Seashore Lines, a short line railroad
- Cape May warbler, Dendroica tigrina, a small bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cape May.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.