Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The caper is a perennial spiny shrub that bears rounded, fleshy leaves and big white to pinkish-white flowers, best known for the edible flower buds (capers).
Caper or Capers may also refer to:
People with the name
- CAPER (organization), an organization that promotes the interests of radio and television broadcasters in the Republic of Argentina
- CAPER, the Center for Addiction, Personality and Emotion Research at the University of Maryland, College Park
- CBU Capers, the athletic teams of Cape Breton University
- Capers (album), a 1981 album by saxophonist Steve Lacy
- Caper Peak, located in Glacier National Park, Montana
- Caper, a resident of Cape Breton Island
- Caper, slang for a crime or mischievous act
- Caper elimia (Elimia olivula), a species of gastropod
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.