This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
The player creates and controls a business empire. This in-depth strategy game covers almost every aspect of business that could be encountered in the real world, including marketing, manufacturing, purchasing, importing and retailing. It has two new campaigns (Capitalist Campaign and Entrepreneur Campaign) plus an in-depth tutorial.
The gameplay is very similar to the original version. One noticeable difference from Capitalism I is that there are fewer products derived from agricultural resources.
Capitalism II will run on modern versions of Microsoft Windows whereas the previous versions would not.
Capitalism II has also been ported to Mac OS X by Virtual Programming.
- "Capitalism Lab has been officially released!". Capitalism II and Capitalism Lab Forum. Enlight Software. December 14, 2012. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- "Capitalism II for PC Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- Lackey, Jeff (April 17, 2002). "Capitalism II". Computer Games Magazine. theGlobe.com. Archived from the original on August 7, 2004.
- Geryk, Bruce (May 2002). "Capitalism II" (PDF). Computer Gaming World. No. 214. Ziff Davis. p. 86. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- Parker, Sam (December 19, 2001). "Capitalism II Review [date mislabeled as "May 17, 2006"]". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- Wessel, Craig (January 20, 2002). "Capitalism II". GameSpy. IGN Entertainment. Archived from the original on February 4, 2005. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- Suzi Sez (February 22, 2002). "Capitalism II - PC - Review". GameZone. Archived from the original on October 5, 2008. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- Bates, Jason (January 16, 2002). "Trevor Chan's Capitalism II". IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- Romendil (February 28, 2002). "Test: Capitalism 2". Jeuxvideo.com (in French). Webedia. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- "Capitalism II". PC Gamer UK. Future plc. 2002.
- Brenesal, Barry (April 2002). "Capitalism II". PC Gamer. Vol. 9 no. 4. Future US. p. 80. Archived from the original on February 3, 2008.
- O'Hagan, Steve (April 2, 2002). "Captialism 2 Review". PC Zone. Future plc. Archived from the original on July 26, 2010.
- Official Capitalism II site
- Official Capitalism Lab site
- Official Capitalism II and Capitalism Lab Forum
- Capitalism II at MobyGames
|This simulation video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|