Capitol Pride is an annual event and non-profit organization based in Salem, Oregon, in the United States. Founded in 2004, its mission is to "promote understanding and education regarding LGBTQ issues, and to foster a sense of community for these individuals and their supporters in Salem and the Mid-Willamette Valley of Oregon."
- "Capitol Pride of Salem, Oregon". Capitol Pride of Salem, Oregon. Retrieved February 13, 2015.
- Official website
- Events: Capitol Pride, 30 Year Anniversary! by Laura Calvo (July 26, 2008), Stonewall Oregon: Democratic Party of Oregon GLBT Caucus
- Salem’s got Pride (2012), WillametteLive.com
- Capitol Pride (August 8, 2012), PQ Monthly
- Gayest Cities in America, 2013 by Matthew Breen (January 9, 2013), The Advocate
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|