From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Capixaba may refer to:
- Capixaba, Acre, a municipality in the state of Acre, Brazil
- Capixaba, the nickname for the state of Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Campeonato Capixaba, the football league of the state of Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Blabicentrus capixaba, a species of beetle
- Cerithiopsis capixaba, a species of sea snail
- Chiasmocleis capixaba, a species of frog
- Neoregelia capixaba, a bromeliad species in the genus Neoregelia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capixaba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.