Captain Cook (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Captain Cook may also refer to the following:
- Captain Cook, Hawaii, town in Hawaii
- Captain Cook State Recreation Area, a 3,460-acre (1,400 ha; 5.41 sq mi) state park near Nikiski, Alaska
Other people known as Captain Cook:
- Alastair Cook (born 1984), captain of the English cricket team
- Henry Cooke (composer) (c. 1616 – 1672) English choirmaster, commonly called Captain Cooke or Cook after his rank during the Civil War.
- Samuel H. Cook, a Union officer of the American Civil War
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Captain Cook" (Blackadder), an episode of the British TV series Blackadder Goes Forth
- Captain Cook, the first penguin in the children's book Mr. Popper's Penguins
- Callistemon 'Captain Cook', a plant cultivar
- The Hotel Captain Cook, a major hotel in Anchorage, Alaska built by Wally Hickel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Captain Cook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.