Captain Cook (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Captain Cook (1728–1779) was a British explorer, navigator and mapmaker.
Captain Cook may also refer to the following, mostly named for the explorer Captain Cook:
- Captain Cook, Hawaii, town in Hawaii
- The Hotel Captain Cook, a major hotel in Anchorage, Alaska built by Wally Hickel
- Captain Cook State Recreation Area, a 3,460-acre (1,400 ha; 5.41 sq mi) state park near Nikiski, Alaska
- SS Captain Cook
- Callistemon 'Captain Cook', a plant cultivar
- "Captain Cook" (Blackadder), an episode of the British TV series Blackadder Goes Forth
- The first penguin in the children's book Mr. Popper's Penguins
- Alastair Cook (born 1984), captain of the English cricket team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Captain Cook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.