Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Carbonaro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carbonaro may refer to:
- Singular form of Carbonari
- Michael Carbonaro, American actor and magician
- The Carbonaro Effect, a hidden-camera TV series hosted by Michael Carbonaro
- John Carbonaro, owner of JC Comics
- Martino Carbonaro, an 1801 Italian opera
- Arturo Carbonaro (born 1986), Italian footballer
- Paolo Carbonaro (born 1989), Italian footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carbonaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.