From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cardamom may refer to:
- Cardamom (or cardamon), species within two genera of the ginger family Zingiberaceae, namely Elettaria and Amomum
- Black cardamom (or brown cardamom), a plant in the family Zingiberaceae having pods used as a spice
- Green cardamom, a plant in the family Zingiberaceae having pods used as a spice
- Dwarf cardamom, Alpinia nutans, not a spice.
- Alleppey Green Cardamom, a variety of cardamom
- Coorg Green Cardamom, a variety of cardamom
- Cardamom Hills, located in south-central Kerala, India
- Cardamom Mountains (or Krâvanh Mountains), a mountain range in the south-west area of Cambodia, near the border with Thailand
- Cardamom Town (theme park) in Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cardamom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.