From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cardwell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surname Cardwell is of Irish descent, meaning 'cold waters'.
Cardwell may refer to:
- Dale Cardwell (born 1962), American consumer advocate and journalist
- Don Cardwell (1935–2008), American baseball player
- Edward Cardwell (1787–1861), English theologian
- Edward Cardwell, 1st Viscount Cardwell (1813–1886), 19th Century English politician and Secretary of State for War
- John Edwin Cardwell, British missionary in China
- Joi Cardwell (born 1967), musician
- Joshua Cardwell (1910–1982), Northern Ireland politician
- Lloyd Cardwell (1913–1997), American football player
- Louis Cardwell (1912–1986), English footballer
- Paul Cardwell (born 1958), British advertising executive
- Richard H. Cardwell (1845–1931), American lawyer and politician
- Steve Cardwell (born 1950), Canadian ice hockey player
- Vicki Cardwell (born 1955), Australian squash player
- Wayne Cardwell, American evangelist and pastor
- Cardwell Reforms of the British army
- Cardwell (electoral district), a former Canadian federal electoral district
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cardwell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.