Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carew may refer to:
- Carew (surname)
- Carew, Pembrokeshire, in Wales
- Carew (electoral ward), a ward coterminous with the Welsh community
- Carew, New Zealand, in the Ashburton District
- Carew, South Australia, see Tatiara District Council#Geography
- Carew, West Virginia, in the United States
- Carew Park F.C., in Limerick, Ireland
- Carew Tower, a tower in Ohio, United States
- Seaton Carew, a village in Hartlepool, County Durham, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.