Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by|
|Released||June 24, 2016|
|Recorded||Paris, France, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Ontario, Canada, 2016|
|Genre||Jazz, Funk, Spoken Word, Afrobeat, Calypso, World|
|Anthony Joseph chronology|
Caribbean Roots is the sixth album overall, and second solo album by Trinidadian poet Anthony Joseph.
- "The Kora"
- "Jimmy, upon that bridge"
- "Mano a Mano"
- "Brother Davis (Yanvalou)"
- "Drum Song"
- "Our History"
- "Powerful Peace"
- "Caribbean Roots"
- Anthony Joseph - Vocals, Poetry,
- Andrew John - Bass
- Roger Raspail - Percussion
- Jason Yarde - Alto, Soprano and Baritone Saxophones
- Shabaka Hutchings - Saxophones, Clarinet
- Andy Narrell - Steelpans
- Courtney Jones - Steelpans
- Eddie Hick - Drums
- Patrick Marie Magdalene - Guitar
- Pierre Chabrele - Trombone
- Yvon Gulliard - Trumpet
- Florian Pellisier - Keyboards
- Sly Johnson - Vocals*
- David Rudder - Vocals**
- Earl Lovelace - Vocals***
- Mike Clinton - Bass****
|This 2010s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|