Carl Borden (born January 7, 1977 in Dayton, Ohio) is an American composer, record producer, recording artist, and engineer of new-age music. He is best known for his work with former Atlantic Records recording artist Men At Large. His music has been featured on The Fox television series Scream Queens and the TV series Single Ladies.
In 2014, Home, co-written and produced by Borden (performed by Dave Tolliver of Men At Large), peaked on the Billboard Hot Singles Sales chart at No. 4.
In 2016, he signed with record label Real Music and released his debut new age album Echoes of Bliss which earned two Global Music Awards (Best New Age Album/Production). Music from the album was featured in Voices of the Hill: A Twinsburg Documentary. On April 28, 2017, his second release, Breathe spent eight straight weeks being featured on the iTunes bestseller chart for World Music. Breathe has charted in many countries around the world and on the Zone Music Reporter Charts, debuting at #37. In 2017, he worked as a recording engineer on the album A Musical Journey: Together in Peace by Rupam Sarmah which debuted on the Billboard World Music Charts at #6.
- 2016 - Urban Soundscapes
- 2016 - Echoes of Bliss
- 2017 - Breathe
Other album appearances
- 2014 - Something Like The Greatest
- 2016 - Forest Bathing
- 2017 - Together In Peace: A Musical Journey
- "Hot Singles Sales : Jun 28, 2014 | Billboard Chart Archive". Billboard. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- "Carl Borden Signs with Real Music - New Age Music Guide". New Age Music Guide. 25 November 2016. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- "Winners-Sept-2016". Global Music Awards. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- "Award-Winning Composer Carl Borden Set To Release New CD 'Breathe'". BWW News. Retrieved 24 November 2017.