This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Genres||Tango, Electronica, Experimental|
Before tango, Libedinsky transited through different genres, such as rock, pop, blues, medieval, and renaissance music. In 1992, he founded the duet Los Mareados, where he was also a composer.
Since 1986, he has been the director of Tademus, a music school in Buenos Aires.
As Narcotango, he made European tours in 2003, 2005, and 2007.
The Narcotango band consists of the following members:
Carlos Libedinsky, on bandoneón
Mariano Castro, on keyboard and samplers
Marcelo Toth, on guitar
Fernando del Castillo, on drums/ percussion
Juan Pablo Maicas, on bass
- Aldea Global (2001) - tango
- Narcotango (2003) - neo-tango
- Narcotango vol. 2 (2006) - neo-tango
- Narcotango en vivo (2008)
- Limanueva (2010)
- Cuenco (2013)
- Carlos Libedinsky official homepage
- El Tangauta.com - August 2007 interview with Carlos Libedinsky in El Tangauta
- El Tangauta.com - October 2007 interview with Carlos Libedinsky in El Tangauta
- Interview with Carlos Libedinsky on tangopulse.net
|This article about an Argentine musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|