From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carnivore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A carnivore is an animal with a diet consisting primarily of meat.
Carnivore may also refer to:
- Carnivora, an order of primarily carnivorous mammals
- "Carnivorism", otherwise known as a no-carbohydrate diet, a dietary lifestyle that excludes many non-meat foods
- Carnivore (restaurant), a famous restaurant in Nairobi, Kenya
- Carnivore (software), a Federal Bureau of Investigation Ethernet tapping system
- Carnivore (band), a thrash metal band from New York
- Carnivore (album), 1985
- "Carnivore", a 2002 song by horror rock band Rosemary's Billygoat
- Carnivore, aka Beasts of Prey, a 1985 South Korean film directed by Kim Ki-young
- Carnivores (series), a series of games developed by Action Forms
- Carnivores (band), an indie rock band from Atlanta, Georgia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carnivore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.