Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up carnivore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A carnivore is an animal with a diet consisting primarily of meat.
Carnivore may also refer to:
- Carnivora, an order of primarily carnivorous mammals
- Carnivore diet, a fad diet of eating exclusively meat
- Carnivore (restaurant), a famous restaurant in Nairobi, Kenya
- Carnivore (software), a Federal Bureau of Investigation Ethernet tapping system
Film and television
- Carnivore, aka Beasts of Prey, a 1985 South Korean film directed by Kim Ki-young
- Carnivores (The Shield)
- Carnivores (series), a series of games developed by Action Forms
- Carnivores (video game), a 1998 first-person shooter video game
- Carnivores (band), an indie rock band from Atlanta, Georgia
- Carnivore (band), a thrash metal band from New York
- Carnivore (album), an album released by Carnivore in 1985
- "Carnivore" (Starset song), 2014
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carnivore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.