From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with chorizo.
Carrizo may refer to:
- Carrizo, Arizona, a place in Gila County, Arizona
- Carrizo Gorge Railway, a passenger and freight railway between Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico, and Plaster City, California, United States
- Carrizo Hill, Texas, a census-designated place located in Dimmit County, Texas, United States
- Carrizo Impact Area, a former United States Navy bombing range in the Anza-Borrego Desert in California, United States
- Carrizo Mountains, a mountain range located on the Colorado Plateau in northeastern Arizona
- Carrizo Plain, a large enclosed plain in eastern San Luis Obispo County, California, United States
- Carrizo de la Ribera, a municipality in León, Spain
- Carrizo Springs, Texas, a city located in Dimmit County, Texas, United States
- Amadeo Carrizo (born 1926), Argentine football goalkeeper
- Antonio Carrizo (1926–2016), Argentine radio and television presenter
- Federico Carrizo (born 1991), Argentine footballer
- Juan Carlos Carrizo (born 1987), Argentine footballer
- Juan Pablo Carrizo (born 1984), Argentine footballer
- Pedro Carrizo (born 1980), Chilean footballer
- Susan Carrizo (born 1984), winner of Miss World Venezuela 2005
- Carrizo (plant), Spanish vernacular name of several plants found in a carrizal (reed field)
- Carrizo, a hardware platform from AMD featuring the Excavator microarchitecture
- Comecrudan languages, a group of possibly related languages spoken in the southernmost part of the U.S. state of Texas and in northern Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carrizo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.