From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carron may refer to :
- River Carron, Forth, a river in Central Scotland
- River Carron, Wester Ross
- River Carron, Sutherland
- Carron River (Queensland), a river in Australia
- Carron Water, Aberdeenshire, a river that flows into the North Sea in Stonehaven
- Carron Water, Dumfriesshire, a river that flows into the River Nith near Thornhill
- Loch Carron, a sea loch on the west coast of Ross and Cromarty in the Scottish Highlands
- Carron, Speyside, a small village on the banks of the River Spey near Aberlour
- Carron, Falkirk, an area of Falkirk
- Carron, County Clare, a small village in the heart of The Burren, County Clare, Ireland
- Owen Carron (born 1953), an Irish republican activist and the former Member of Parliament
- Pierre Carron (born 1932), a French sculptor and painter
- Pernelle Carron (born 1986), a French ice dancer
- William Carron (1902–1969), a British trade unionist and activist
- Carron Primary School, a primary school situated in Carron.
- Carron Company, an ironworks dating from 1759 of significant historical importance.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.