Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cartouche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cartouche is a rounded oblong frame for royal names in Egyptian hieroglyphs.
Cartouche may also refer to:
- Cartouche (design), an oval or oblong design, typically edged with ornamental scrollwork
- Cartouche (cartography), a decorative emblem on a globe or map
- Louis Dominique Bourguignon (1693-1721), French highwayman also known as Cartouche
- Cartouche (group), a Eurodance act
- "Cartouche", a 2003 song by Blackmore's Night from Ghost of a Rose
- Cartucho, a 1931 novel by Nellie Campobello
- Cartouche box or ammunition box
- Cartridge (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cartouche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.