Jump to navigation Jump to search
Casabianca may refer to:
- Camille de Casabianca (born 1960), French filmmaker and writer
- Luc-Julien-Joseph Casabianca (1762–1798), French Navy officer
- Paul de Casabianca (1839–1916), French lawyer, Senator of Corsica from 1885 to 1903
- Raphaël, Comte de Casabianca (1738–1825), French general
A number of vessels of the French Navy are named after Luc Casabianca:
- French submarine Casabianca (Q183)
- Casabianca, a T 47-class destroyer
- French submarine Casabianca (S603)
- Casabianca, Haute-Corse, a commune in the Haute-Corse department, Corsica, France
- Casabianca, Tolima, a municipality in the Tolima Department, Colombia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casabianca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.