The Cascade Lakes are a collection of lakes in central Oregon in the United States. The lakes are found along the east side of the Cascade Range in Deschutes County, Oregon. The lakes begin west of Mount Bachelor, just beyond the Mount Bachelor ski area. The first lake in the chain is Todd Lake. Heading west and south, Todd Lake is followed by Sparks Lake, Devils Lake, Elk Lake, Hosmer Lake, Lava Lake, Little Lava Lake, Cultus Lake and Little Cultus Lake. At the south end of the chain are Crane Prairie Reservoir, North and South Twin Lakes, Wickiup Reservoir, and Davis Lake.
Tourist activities in the area include:
- hiking into the Three Sisters Wilderness along the many trails in the Deschutes National Forest
- staying at any of the rustic resorts along the route
- snowmobile riding on the Cascade Lakes Highway during winter when the road is closed
- "The Cascade Lakes", Cascade Lakes National Scenic Byway Tour of Interpretive Sites, Deschutes National Forest, United States Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture, Washington, District of Columbia, 2010.
- Gyorgyfalvy, Robin Lee, "Description", Cascade Lakes National Scenic Byway Corridor Management and Interpretive Plan 2011, Deschutes National Forest, United States Department of Agriculture, Bend, Oregon, 2011, p. 6.