From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Casella may refer to:
- Casella (Divine Comedy) (died 1299), an Italian composer and singer, none of whose works have survived
- Alfredo Casella (1883–1947), an Italian composer, pianist and conductor
- Casella, Liguria, a municipality in the Province of Genoa, Italy
- Casella (Asolo), a hamlet in the municipality of Asolo, Italy
- Casella Family Brands, the Australian maker of [yellow tail] wine
- Casella Waste Systems, an American waste management company
- Casella (genus), a synonym of Glossodoris, a genus of sea slugs
- Casella obsoleta, now known as Goniobranchus obsoletus, a species of colourful sea slug
- Cassella (disambiguation), similar spelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.