|Industry||Online gaming / Online Bingo|
|Founded||2001 in London, UK|
|Headquarters||Douglas, Isle of Man|
|Adele Lawton, Group Head of Bingo Brands|
|Products||Foxy Bingo, Foxy Casino, Cheeky Casino.|
Cashcade Ltd is a UK-based online gambling marketing company that was a pioneer in the introduction of the concept of ‘free bingo’, as well as the delivery of online bingo to the mass market. It was founded in 2001 by Simon Collins and Patrick Southon and was acquired by PartyGaming Plc in July 2009.
The company subsequently became part of bwin.party digital entertainment plc in March 2011, following the merger of PartyGaming with bwin Interactive Entertainment AG Cashcade’s current parent company is now owned by the multinational online gaming operator, GVC Holdings , who took control of the business as part of its acquisition of Bwin.party and subsequently Cashcade in February 2016 following a competitive bidding process with 888 Holdings.
Foxy Bingo is an online bingo site that features a human-sized fox mascot called ‘Foxy’ whose identity remained anonymous until March 2017 when Heather Graham was revealed as the new face of the brand. The Mirror as the new face of a £10 million Marketing Campaign.
Foxy Casino was founded launched in April 2015, and is the slots and live game room derivative of Foxy Bingo. The games hosted on the website are operated by Dragonfish (a part of 888 Holdings), and aim to prioritise mobile use.
Cheeky Bingo was first established in 2009, where it won an awards for the ‘Best Newcomer’ and ‘Best Innovation’ at the 4th Annual Online Bingo Summit.
Cashcade Charity Work
Cashcade has sponsored several charities including in 2009 being a lead partner for Red Nose Day other work includes Motor Neurone Disease Association, The Vision Charity and The Disability Foundation.
- Menmuir, Ted, (8 August 2016). GVC Appoint Adele Lawton as Group Head of Bingo. SBCNews.co.uk.
- Mortimer, Natalie (5 March 2014). Cashcade Ltd enlists UM London for Foxy Bingo and Cheeky Bingo brands. TheDrum.com.
- Osborne, Alastair (13 February 2008). Cashcade flush on £100m float prospect. The Daily Telegraph.
- (23 July 2017) PartyGaming expands bingo business, acquires Cashcade for up to £95.9m. ProactiveInvestors.co.uk
- Murphy, Paul(29 July 2011). partygaming and bwin plan merger. Financial Times
- "GVC Holdings (UK): Acquisition of Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment (UK) - Informative Notice - Amendment Treatment in FTSE Indices". FTSE Russell. 22 January 2016. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- (Date???) GVC clinches £1.1bn deal for Bwin. Financial Times.
- O’Carroll, Tristan (23 July 2009). IN&M sells its 18% share in Cashcade. Campaign.
- Menmuir, Ted (6 March 2017) Foxy Bingo recruits Heather Graham as new face of Foxy SBCNews
- Oliver, Sarah (4 March 2017) Heather Graham tells EVENT about being back in Blighty, filming a TV comedy about bigamy Mail Online
- Edmonds, Lizzie (6 March 2017) You're not told Leonardo Dicaprio's age when you read him so why mine The Standard
- Sweney, Mark (23 July 2009). Independent News & Media sells Cashcade stake to PartyGaming. The Guardian
- King, Ian (23 July 2009). Independent sells Cashcade website to PartyGaming. The Times.
- Darkin, Stewart (8 April 2008). Foxy Bingo launches casino site. IntergameOnline.com.
- (3 February 2009). Cashcade scoop four coveted awards. Daily Mirror.
- Lisa (2 November 2009) Bingo Giant Cashcade raising funds for charity Archived 28 November 2011 at the Wayback Machine. thebingofinder.co.uk
- Galecki, Irek (1 February 2007) Foxy Bingo joins forces with Katie Price Archived 2 January 2013 at the Wayback Machine., ukgamblingonline.com