(Redirected from Cashmere (disambiguation))
|Look up cashmere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cashmere may refer to:
- Old alternative spelling of Kashmir, a northern region of the Indian subcontinent
- Cashmere, New Zealand, a suburb of Christchurch, New Zealand
- Cashmere, Queensland, a suburb of Brisbane, Australia
- Cashmere, Washington, a city in the United States
- Cashmere (painting), a painting by John Singer Sargent 1908
- Cashmere Cat
- Cashmere (band), a post-disco and soul music group
- Cashmere (Cashmere album)
- Cashmere (Swet Shop Boys album)
- "Pink Cashmere", a song by Prince
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cashmere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.