From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Castalia is the name of a nymph in Greek and Roman mythology.
Castalia or Kastalia may also refer to:
- Castalia, Iowa, United States
- Castalia, Ohio, United States, a village in Erie County
- Castalia, North Carolina, United States, a town in Nash County
- Castalia, Grand Manan Island, Canada, part of the Village of Grand Manan
- Castalia, a spring at Daphne, Antioch
- Castalia, a fictional province in Hermann Hesse's The Glass Bead Game
- 4769 Castalia (previously known as '1989 PB'), a near-Earth asteroid discovered by Eleanor Helin in 1989; the first asteroid to be directly imaged
- 646 Kastalia, a Main Belt asteroid discovered by August Kopff in 1907
- The Castalia meteorite of 1874, which fell in North Carolina, United States (see meteorite falls)
- Castalia, an instrumental track in the 1979 album Solid State Survivor by Yellow Magic Orchestra
- Castalia (album), a Mark Isham album
- Castalia House, a book publishing company founded by writer Vox Day
- PS Castalia, an experimental cross-Channel ferry which was later converted to a hospital ship
- a synonym for Nymphaea, a plant genus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castalia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.