Castel may refer to the following places:
Castel is the Occitan word for the French château and occurs very often in southern France toponyms especially mixed with the adjective nau (which means new written nòu in Occitan).
- Castel, Somme, a village and former commune in Picardy, since 1965 part of Moreuil
- Belcastel (disambiguation), Great Castle
- Castelnaudary, Newcastle of Arry
- Castelnau-le-Lez, Newcastle upon Lez
- Castelsagrat, Holy castle
- Castelsarrasin, Sarracen castle
Castel, a short form of castello (castle), is a very common component in Italian place names:
- Castel de Cabra, a town in the province of Teruel, Aragón.
- Castel, Guernsey is one of the parishes of Guernsey
- Castel Bay, Northwest Territories
- Castel Group, a French beverage company
- Castells, human towers traditionally built during festivals in many places in Catalonia
- Castell (disambiguation) Castell means 'Castle' both in Welsh and Catalan
- Castells (disambiguation) is a Catalan surname, the plural form of Castell (Castle)
- Castillo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.