Castor and Pollux (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Castor and Pollux may refer to:
- Castor and Pollux, in Greek and Roman mythology, the twin sons of Lēda and Zeus/Tyndareus, who were transformed into the constellation Gemini
- Castor and Pollux, two stars in the constellation Gemini
- Castor and Pollux (elephants), two elephants kept at the zoo of the Jardin d'Acclimatation or Jardin des Plantes in Paris
- Castor and Pollux (Prado), an ancient Roman sculptural group
- Castor et Pollux, an opera by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Castor and Pollux River, in Nunavut, Canada
- Castor and Pollux, a composition by Harry Partch
- Temple of Castor and Pollux, in the Roman Forum, Rome
- Castor (Zwillinge) and Pollux (Zwillinge), twin mountain peaks in the Pennine Alps on the Italian/Swiss border
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castor and Pollux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.