From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Catalan, Catalans, catalan, catalans, or catalán in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catalan may refer to:
- From, or related to Catalonia
- The Catalans, a 1953 novel by Patrick O'Brian
- Catalan (grape), another name for the wine grape Mourvèdre
- Catalan wine, an alternative name used in France for wine made from the Carignan grape
- Carignan, a wine grape that is also known as Catalan
- Catalán (crater), a lunar crater named for Miguel Ángel Catalán
- Çatalan, Karaisalı, a village in Adana Province, Turkey
- Catalan, Lord of Monaco (1415–1457), Lord of Monaco from 1454 until 1457
- Eugène Charles Catalan (1814–1894), French and Belgian mathematician
- Miguel A. Catalán (1894–1957), Spanish spectroscopist
- Moses Chayyim Catalan (died 1661), Italian rabbi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catalan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.