Category:18th century in Scotland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The main articles for this category are Scotland in the early modern era and Scotland in the modern era.
See also the preceding Category:17th century in Scotland and the succeeding Category:19th century in Scotland.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Scotland in the 18th century.|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► 1700s in Scotland (14 C, 11 P)
- ► 1710s in Scotland (9 C, 1 P)
- ► 1720s in Scotland (8 C)
- ► 1730s in Scotland (7 C)
- ► 1740s in Scotland (7 C)
- ► 1750s in Scotland (9 C, 1 P)
- ► 1760s in Scotland (10 C, 2 P)
- ► 1770s in Scotland (9 C, 3 P)
- ► 1780s in Scotland (10 C, 2 P)
- ► 1790s in Scotland (10 C, 1 P)
- ► 18th-century Scottish clan battles (5 P)
- ► 18th century in Glasgow (2 P)
- ► Years of the 18th century in Scotland (77 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "18th century in Scotland"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Schiehallion experiment
- Scots Musical Museum
- Scottish Agricultural Revolution
- Scottish art in the eighteenth century
- Scottish Common Sense Realism
- Scottish education in the eighteenth century
- Scottish religion in the eighteenth century
- Scottish representatives to the first Parliament of Great Britain
- Society of the United Scotsmen
- Squadrone Volante (Scotland)