This category is for articles on admiralty law or maritime law, a body of both domestic law governing maritime activities, and private international law governing the relationships between private entities which operate vessels on the oceans. For articles on the Law of the Sea, a body of public international law dealing with navigational rights, mineral rights, jurisdiction over coastal waters and international law governing relationships between nations, see Category:Law of the sea.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Admiralty case law (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Classification societies (1 C, 23 P)
- ► International Maritime Organization (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Marine salvage (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Admiralty law treaties (67 P)
Pages in category "Admiralty law"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).