Category:Archaeological sites in Germany
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Archaeological sites in Germany.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Archaeological sites in Germany"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Bad Breisig (Final Palaeolithic site)
- Baroque fortifications in the Black Forest
- Battle at the Harzhorn
- Baumann's Cave
- Bedburg-Königshoven (Mesolithic antler frontlets)
- Bilzingsleben (Paleolithic site)
- Blankenhagen Castle
- Bonstorf Barrows
- Breitenbach (archaeological site)
- Circular rampart of Burg
- Burgstall Schlosshügel