||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Automobile racing.|
Auto racing is a racing sport where automobiles are raced through a course. The objective is usually to cover a fixed distance in the least amount of time (e.g. Indianapolis 500). In some cases, this is reversed so that the objective is to cover the greatest distance in a fixed amount of time (e.g. 24 Hours of Le Mans).
For motorcycle racing, see Category:Motorcycle sport
See also Category:Motorsport.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Auto races (12 C, 8 P, 1 F)
- ► Auto racing equipment (17 P)
- ► Auto racing lists (8 C, 40 P)
- ► Auto racing organizations (9 C, 24 P)
- ► Auto racing people (14 C, 17 P)
- ► Auto racing series (23 C, 2 P)
- ► Auto racing stubs (7 C, 595 P)
- ► Auto racing templates (9 C, 18 P)