Category:Biota by continent
The map shows the continents used in categorizing organisms except plants, which use the nine botanical continents defined in the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD). See Category:Flora by continent.
|This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should contain only subcategories.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Lists of biota by continent (6 C)
- ► Biota of Central America (10 C, 2 P)
- ► Biota of Europe (61 C)
- ► Biota of North America (13 C, 1 P)
- ► Biota of Oceania (27 C)
- ► Biota of South America (23 C, 3 P)